ProConnect 126055 Spark Plug Wire Set, 2005-10 Ford, 6 Piece Set
Assembled, RFI Suppression
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
45 Degree Wire; Tube Boot; 6 Piece Set;
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- KEVLAR reinforced core
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for ProConnect Wire to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar PW-1001 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Tan/Red-Black Tracer
Lokar PW-1004 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Red Tracers
Lokar PW-1005 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Blue Tracers
Lokar PW-1002 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/Orange Tracer
Lokar PW-1003 Cloth Covered, Spark Plug Wire, Yellow/Black Tracer
Lokar PW-1006 Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wire, Black/ White Tracer
MSD Street-Fire V8 Wire Set and Install Kit, HEI, 90 Degree
MSD Street-Fire V8 Wire Set and Install Kit, HEI, 90 Deg, Socket
MSD Street-Fire Wire Set and Install Kit, Multi-Angle, Stock/HEI
Taylor 70050 8mm Spark Plug Wires, 90 Deg Boot, Wire Core, Black
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide