Pro Shocks® SS300 Pro Street Stock Shock, Pinto Front
Modified, Pony Stock, Stock Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Painted
- Specially designed for the 1971-80 Pinto and 1974-78 Mustang II platform
- Engineered to replace the stock shocks in the original mounting locations
- They have extra heavy damping, designed for the punishment of Street Stock racing
- Shocks have a smooth steel body with a painted finish for added protection
- Upper shock mount has a single stud and the lower has a T-bar
Pro Shocks® street stock shocks are non-adjustable. Designed to replace the stock shocks in the original mounting locations. They have extra heavy damping, designed for the punishment of Street Stock racing.
For 1971-80 Pinto and 1974-78 Mustang II.
Item Details1974-1978 Mustang II, 1971-1980 Pinto
7.26" compressed/10.72" extended
- 1974-1978 Mustang II, 1971-1980 Pinto
- 7.26" compressed length
- 10.72" extended length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pro Shocks® SS201 PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear
Pro Shocks® SS100 PRO SS Shock, Front, Non-Adjustable
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
QA1 7551 75 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
AFCO® TASS401540 Twin Tube Shock, Big Body, 1971-80 Pinto
Pro Shocks® TASS10045 Steel Big Body Twin Tube, '70-81 F-Body
Pro Shocks® TASS10046 Steel Big Body Twin Tube, '70-81 F-Body
Pro Shocks® TASS100477 Steel Big Body Twin Tube, 70-81 F-Body
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.