Pro Shocks® SS100 PRO SS Shock, Front, Non-Adjustable
Hobby Stock, Modified, Stock Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Painted
- These Pro Shocks® street stock shocks are designed to replace the stock shocks in the original mounting locations
- The non-adjustable design features extra heavy damping designed for the punishment of street stock racing
- Engineered to fit the GM Mid Size and Full Size, Ford Mid and Full Size, 1970-81 Camaro, Firebird. Mercury & Cougar
- They have a 8.5" compressed length and a 13.1" extended length
- Upper shock mount has a single stud and lower a T-bar
Pro Shocks® street stock shocks are designed to replace the stock shocks in the original mounting locations. Non-adjsutable design featues extra heavy damping designed for the punishment of street stock racing.
Item DetailsGM Mid Size and Full Size, Ford Mid and Full Size, 1970-81 Camaro, Firebird. Mercury & Cougar.
8.5" compressed/13.1" extended
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.