Pro Shocks® Mustang II Aluminum Coilover Shocks, 4", Plain
74-78 Ford Mustang II, 3-Way Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- Specially designed for the 74-78 Ford Mustang II platform
- Has a 9-3/4" compressed length and a 13-1/2" extended length
- These shocks are available in 4" stroke with either a milled finish or fully polished finish
- Upper shock mount has a stud and the lower consists of a bushed eyelet
- The kit comes complete with mounting ends, coil-over kits, shocks, and steel spacers for an easy installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Pro Shocks® 3-way adjustable aluminum bolt-in shocks for Mustang II front suspension. Shocks are available in 4" stroke with either a milled finish or fully polished finish. Kit comes complete with mounting ends, coil-over kits, shocks, and steel spacers.
- Use a 10" spring (spring sold separately)
- 9-3/4" Compressed
- 13-1/2" Extended
- Mount length is 11-3/4"
- Sold as pair
- Springs sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 58234400-PLN is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Pro 4" Mustang II C/O Shock PlainPart # 58234400.1Qty x 2
More Like This
Pro Shocks® Mustang II Aluminum Coilover Shocks, 4", Polished
Pro Shocks® Mustang II Aluminum Coilover Shocks, 3 Inch Stroke
QA1 MD301-08700 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System, 700 lb.
QA1 MD302-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System, 600 lb.
QA1 MR301-08375 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MR301-08700 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MR302-08600 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MS301-08375 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System, 375 lb.
QA1 MR303-08700 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MS301-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System, 600 lb.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.