Pro Shocks® G85-A5.5D G-Ser. Alum. Mono-Tube Bulb Shock, 8 In
Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Small Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 24 business days for Pro Shocks to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pro Shocks® has utilized their 30 years of sprint car knowledge to offer the latest addition to their product line, the G-Series Small Body Gas Sprint Car Shock. The all new G-Series shock include leading mono-tube technology along with many other improvements. Internal components feature a new 3 piece piston and new base valve to help balance internal pressures. This technology yields the best hysteresis levels for maximum tration & driver feel in a light weight gas shock package.
- Newly designed piston & basevalve for optimized hysteresis
- Balanced internal pressures
- Lightweight shock
- Precision machining to increase weight reduction
- Double-Digressive piston
- 8" Stroke
- Independant compression & rebound adjustability
More Like This
Pro Shocks® G65-A5.5D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G65-A6D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G6ARD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G8ACD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G74-A6D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G75-A6D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G74-A8D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G7ACD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G84-A7.5D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G8ACD G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!