Pro Shocks® C200/GM450 70-87 GM B/B Coilover Conversion Kit
Regal, Camaro, Monte Carlo, Nova, S10, Cutlass, Grand Prix, Chevelle, Twin Tube Shock Type
- Specifically designed for the 70-87 GM B-body vehicles (see compatibility list)
- Kit requires no welding, cutting or modifications to your original frame
- Features a steel-body coilover front shock
- Engineered to bolt directly in place of your factory front shock
- Extended length measures 15” and has a compressed length of 10.5”
Pro Shocks® Coilover conversion kits feature a steel-body coilover front shock which bolts directly in place of your factory front shock. Requires no welding, cutting or modifications to your original frame. Sold as a PAIR.
Fits the following applications:
- Regal 73-87
- Camaro 70-81
- El Camino/Chevelle 73-83
- Monte Carlo 73-88
- Nova/Chevy II 75-79
- S-10/S-15 2WD 84-04
- Full Size Chevy 58-93
- Cutlass 73-87
- Omega 79-79
- Firebird/Gran Prix 70-81
- LeMans 73-87
- GTO/Ventura 74-77
Item DetailsBig Block V-8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 58231001 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.