Pro Shocks ACF747-12R ACF Series Threaded Big Body Red Top Shock
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Twin Tube Shock Type, Coil-Over Compatible
Already proven to be a success on the track, Pro Shocks® recognized a need to be more precise with coil-over adjustments. The ACF Series has been designed with a fine thread coil-over system to make critical height adjustments and obtain precise loads.
- Aluminum Big Body shock (threaded)
- Single Adjustable
- Optimized low speed control for ultimate driver feel
- New and improved shock oil for fade free performance
- Billet rod end accommodates new and improved seat retention system
- Stroke Options: 5”, 6”, 7”, 8” or 9”
- Compression Valving Options: 3 to 9
- Adjustable Rebound Valving Ranges: 3-8, 6-11, 7-12, 5-14
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.