Fragola Premium Black Synthetic Hose - AN8, 15 ft.
Universal Fit, -8 AN Hose Size, Rubber, Nylon Outer Braid, 500 psi Pressure Rating, Black
- To be used with both crimp style and full flow type fittings
- Specially designed to be resistant to oil, fuels, and coolants
- Has a vacuum rating of 28 in. hg. and a weight per foot of .120 lbs.
- Features a 500 psi working pressure and an operating range of -40° F to +300° F
- This motorsports inspired hose has a rubber core with a flexible braided nylon cover
This lightweight motorsports inspired hose has a rubber core, flexible braided nylon cover in a black color, and is resistant to oil, fuels, and coolants. Features a 500 psi working pressure and an operating range of -40° F to +300° F. Designed to be used with both crimp style and full flow type fittings.
- Vacuum Rating: 28 in. hg.
- Weight Per Ft.: 0.120 lbs.
- Minimum Bend Radius: 3.5 in.
- Sold in 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 ft lengths
Works great as a fuel line for gasoline and alcohol fuels.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Premium Black Synthetic Hose - AN8
Fragola 840004 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -4 AN
Fragola 840012 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -12 AN
Fragola 840010 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -10 AN
Fragola 840016 Premium Black Synthetic Hose, -16 AN
Fragola 100120 Straight Full Flow Hose End, -20 AN
Fragola 200107-BL Series 8000 Push-Lite Hose End,-8AN to -6AN,STR
Fragola 200109-BL Series 8000 Push-Lite Hose End,-10AN to-8AN,STR
Fragola 209108-BL Push-on Hose End, -8AN to -6AN, 90 Deg, Black
Fragola 754508-BL EZ Street Black Hose End, -8 AN, 45 Degree
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Hose & Fitting
Learn how to keep your transmission cool using an external transmission cooler and how to install this type of cooler.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.