Power+Plus Typhoon Small Block Chevy 1957-95 Intake Manifold
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are running a little more motor, then this is the intake for you! The Professional Products Typhoon manifold is a high performance dual plane, 180° street manifold designed to be used with Holley, Carter AFB, or Edelbrock square flange carbs. For 1957-86 S/B Chevy and will fit 1987-95 heads with supplied adapters.
- RPM range is 1500-6500
- Available plain or show polished
- Power comparable to single plane manifolds yet retains throttle response/driveability of a dual plane
- Cast-in nitrous bosses
- Water outlets at all four corners
- Dual distributor hold-downs
- Provisions to add an oil fill tube
- Accepts late model waterneck, A/C, alternator, and HEI
910-11265 Dyno Sheet (PDF)
910-11265 Instructions (PDF)
- For street applications use 600-700 cfm vacuum secondary carbs.
- For high performance racing, use 700-800 cfm double pumper carburetors.
- Measures 4.65" from carb base to bottom of intake
- Intake port is 1.24" x 2.05"
- Use Speedway gasket 344-1204 (Fel-Pro # 1204
More Like This
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifold, Polished Finish
Speedway 1957-95 Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Speedway Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2040 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2041 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 37011 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71013 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.