Power+Plus Typhoon Small Block Chevy 1957-95 Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are running a little more motor, then this is the intake for you! The Professional Products Typhoon manifold is a high performance dual plane, 180° street manifold designed to be used with Holley, Carter AFB, or Edelbrock square flange carbs. For 1957-86 S/B Chevy and will fit 1987-95 heads with supplied adapters.
- RPM range is 1500-6500
- Available plain or show polished
- Power comparable to single plane manifolds yet retains throttle response/driveability of a dual plane
- Cast-in nitrous bosses
- Water outlets at all four corners
- Dual distributor hold-downs
- Provisions to add an oil fill tube
- Accepts late model waterneck, A/C, alternator, and HEI
910-11265 Dyno Sheet (PDF)
910-11265 Instructions (PDF)
- For street applications use 600-700 cfm vacuum secondary carbs.
- For high performance racing, use 700-800 cfm double pumper carburetors.
- Measures 4.65" from carb base to bottom of intake
- Intake port is 1.24" x 2.05"
- Use Speedway gasket 344-1204 (Fel-Pro # 1204
More Like This
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifold, Polished Finish
Professional Products Plain 1957-1986 Chevy Power+ Intake Manifold
Speedway 1957-95 Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2703 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold with Oil Fill
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.