Power+Plus Typhoon Small Block Chevy 1957-95 Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are running a little more motor, then this is the intake for you! The Professional Products Typhoon manifold is a high performance dual plane, 180° street manifold designed to be used with Holley, Carter AFB, or Edelbrock square flange carbs. For 1957-86 S/B Chevy and will fit 1987-95 heads with supplied adapters.
- RPM range is 1500-6500
- Available plain or show polished
- Power comparable to single plane manifolds yet retains throttle response/driveability of a dual plane
- Cast-in nitrous bosses
- Water outlets at all four corners
- Dual distributor hold-downs
- Provisions to add an oil fill tube
- Accepts late model waterneck, A/C, alternator, and HEI
910-11265 Dyno Sheet (PDF)
910-11265 Instructions (PDF)
- For street applications use 600-700 cfm vacuum secondary carbs.
- For high performance racing, use 700-800 cfm double pumper carburetors.
- Measures 4.65" from carb base to bottom of intake
- Intake port is 1.24" x 2.05"
- Use Speedway gasket 344-1204 (Fel-Pro # 1204
More Like This
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifold, Polished Finish
Professional Products Plain 1957-1986 Chevy Power+ Intake Manifold
Speedway 1957-95 Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2703 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold with Oil Fill
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.