Professional Products Plain 1957-95 Chevy Power+ Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
If you are running a little more motor, then this is the intake for you! The Professional Products Typhoon manifold is a high performance dual plane, 180° street manifold designed to be used with Holley, Carter AFB, or Edelbrock square flange carbs. For 1957-86 S/B Chevy and will fit 1987-95 heads with supplied adapters.
- RPM range is 1500-6500
- Available plain finish
- Power comparable to single plane manifolds yet retains throttle response/driveability of a dual plane
- Cast-in nitrous bosses
- Water outlets at all four corners
- Dual distributor hold-downs
- Provisions to add an oil fill tube
- Accepts late model waterneck, A/C, alternator, and HEI
910-11265 Dyno Sheet (PDF)
- For street applications use 600-700 cfm vacuum secondary carbs.
- For high performance racing, use 700-800 cfm double pumper carburetors.
- Measures 4.65" from carb base to bottom of intake
- Intake port is 1.24" x 2.05"
- Use Speedway gasket 344-1204 (Fel-Pro # 1204
910-11265 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifold, Polished Finish
Speedway 1957-86 SBC Hi-Rise Intake Manifold w/ Gaskets, Hardware
Weiand 7530 Team G Chevy Small Block Manifold
Weiand 7136WIN 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Blower Intake Manifolds
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Dart 42811000 Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7101 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Plain Aluminum Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.