Professional Polished 351W SBF Ford Intake Manifold, 1500-6500 RPM
Garage Sale Clearance!
The Professional Products Typhoon manifold for 351W Fords is the ultimate performance dual plane manifold. Its long runner 180° design provides the best of both worlds - good top end power without sacrificing bottom end torque. Accepts square flange carbs.
RPM range is 1500-6500. Available plain, show polished or chrome.
This manifold has features not found in manifolds:
- Includes a rear water crossover passage
- Provides balanced cylinder head temperatures
- Overall cooler running engine
- Cast-in bosses for possible addition of direct port nitrous injection
910-11235 Instructions (PDF)
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Best with an aggressive street cam.
- For street, use a 600-750 cfm vacuum secondary or double pumper carb.
- For competition, use a 750-850 cfm double pumper.
- Has (4) 1/2" NPT water ports, one at each corner
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 75811 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 29245 Super Victor EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 5081 Torker II Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Holley 300-243BK 351W Ford Hi-Ram Carbureted Manifold Base, Black
Holley Sniper 300-309 351W Hi-Ram EFI Manifold w/ Side Mount Top
Edelbrock 2981 Victor Jr. Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Weiand 8023 Ford 351W Stealth Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7581 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 7181 Performer RPM Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.