Power+Plus Typhoon Small Block 302 Ford Intake Manifold
The Professional Products Typhoon manifold for 260-289-302 small block Ford V8s is a dual plane 180° high-rise design that delivers outstanding street or race performance across a wide power band, while retaining good throttle response at any speed. This dual plane intake accepts square flange carbs.
- RPM range is 1500-6500
- Available plain, show polished or chrome
- Has (1) 1/2" & (3) 3/8" NPT water ports, one at each corner
- Cast-in nitrous bosses
- Recommended carburetor is any square bore 600 cfm to 750 cfm
910-11275 Instructions (PDF)
Chrome intakes are garage sale priced.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Will not fit 255, 302 Boss, or 351W engines
- Will fit on 1983 and later 5.0L H.O. Mustang heads and will work with cruise control
- 50 State Legal: stock replacement/emissions legal part for 289 1965-66 Cobra V8s with OEM 4V or other street legal carb
- Measures 4.12" from carb base to bottom of intake
- Intake port measures 1.06" x 1.87"
- Water ports at each corner with 1 ea 1/2" & 3 ea 3/8" NPT threads
- Torque manifold bolts to 15-18 lbs./ft.
- Use Speedway gasket 344-1227 (Fel-Pro #1250)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2121 Small Block Ford 289 Intake Manifold w/o EGR
Speedmaster 1-147-043 260/289/302 Windsor LowRise Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7121 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Dual Plane, Ford 289/302
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Holley Sniper 827071 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, Ford 289-302
Holley Sniper 827072 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, Ford 289-302
Edelbrock 75213 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 21211 Performer Intake Manifold, Polished, Ford 260,289,302
Edelbrock 21213 Performer Intake Manifold, Black, Ford 260,289,302
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.