55-57 2DR LEAF SPRING-LOW
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Posies Super Slide Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP90465 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it was slightly twisted in shipping.
By die-forming a pocket in each leaf and installing a moly-nylon button, this Posies spring gives you a much smoother and comfortable ride. Four-leaf design for 1955-57 Chevy 2-door sedans.
Spring measures 54-3/4" eye to eye and are 2" wide. Front eye is bushed and sleeved for stock bolt and rear eye is open to accept stock shackle bushing.
More Like This
Posies Super Slide 1955-57 Chevy 4-Door/Wagon/Nomad Leaf Spring-3 In.
Posies Super Slide 205 55-57 Chevy Sedan Leaf Spring-3 In Drop
Posies Super Slide 32-34R 32-34 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2.5 Drop
Posies Super Slide Springs 440 47-54 Chevy/GMC Pickup Rear Springs
Posies Super Slide R46L 42-48 Ford Rear Leaf Spring 2-1/2 Drop
Posies Super Slide Springs 155R 55-56 Ford Pickup Rear Dropped Springs
Posies Super Slide Spring 440-A Rear Drop Springs,47-54 PU,Offset
Posies Super Slide Springs 152R 48-52 Ford Pickup Rear Dropped Springs
Posies Super Slide Springs 447 55-59 Chevy/GMC Pickup Rear Springs
Posies Super Slide R36L 35-36 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2-1/2 Drop
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.