Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1974-77 Chevelle A-Body
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1974-77 Buick Century, Regal
- 1974-77 Chevy Chevelle, El Camino
- 1974-77 Olds Cutlass, 442
- 1974-77 Pontiac GTO, LeMans
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO Rear Control Arm Bushing with Spherical Bushing
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Quick background on the history of rubber and polyurethane suspension bushings.
Speedway Motors employee Steve upgraded the trailing arms on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna with some spherical bushings.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.