Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1974-77 Chevelle A-Body
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Receive a $25 or $40 REBATE on eligible purchases of Energy Suspension Performance Polyurethane Components. Offer valid on purchases made 10/1/19-12/31/19. See rebate form for terms and conditions.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1974-77 Buick Century, Regal
- 1974-77 Chevy Chevelle, El Camino
- 1974-77 Olds Cutlass, 442
- 1974-77 Pontiac GTO, LeMans
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
More Like This
AFCO Rear Control Arm Bushing with Spherical Bushing
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Quick background on the history of rubber and polyurethane suspension bushings.
Speedway Motors employee Steve upgraded the trailing arms on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna with some spherical bushings.