Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1968-72 Chevelle
68-72 Chevy Chevelle, 64-67 Chevy Malibu, Urethane
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front & Rear Control Arm Bushings
- Front End Link Set
- Body Mount Set
- Rear Coil Spring Isolators
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint & Tie Rod End Boots
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 1968-72 Chevy Chevelle
More Like This
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
AFCO Rear Control Arm Bushing with Spherical Bushing
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.