Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Multi-Leaf Rear
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just dont offer! Energys complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energys HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
Energys special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicles chassis.
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
Item DetailsCamaro w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Camaro w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Firebird w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1968-74 Nova/Chevy II w/ Multi-Rear Springs
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Pads
- Front End Link Set
- Body Mount Set
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Polyurethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
AFCO 20078 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
D&R Classic K00007 67-72 Camaro/Nova Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings
RideTech 11169590 Delrin Control Arm Bushings, 67-69 GM F Body
AFCO 20075 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.39 Long
AFCO 20076 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .500 I.D.
1967-72 GM Polyurethane Lower Control Arm Bushings
1967-74 GM Polyurethane Upper Control Arm Bushings
D&R Classic K00006 Front Lower Control Arm Bushings for Camaro/Nova
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.