Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Multi-Leaf Rear
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just dont offer! Energys complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energys HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
Energys special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicles chassis.
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
Item DetailsCamaro w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Camaro w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Firebird w/ Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1968-74 Nova/Chevy II w/ Multi-Rear Springs
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Pads
- Front End Link Set
- Body Mount Set
More Like This
Polyurethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
RideTech 11169590 Delrin Control Arm Bushings, 67-69 GM F Body
AFCO 20078 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
D&R Classic K00007 67-72 Camaro/Nova Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings
AFCO 20075 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.39 Long
AFCO 20076 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .500 I.D.
1967-72 GM Polyurethane Lower Control Arm Bushings
1967-74 GM Polyurethane Upper Control Arm Bushings
D&R Classic K00006 Front Lower Control Arm Bushings for Camaro/Nova
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back at it with his Laguna build. This time Steve tackles the rear control arms, upgrading the factory stamped set with a more rigid boxed set from Speedway Motors
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about customizing the rear radius rods she installed on her '33 5-Window coupe.