Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just dont offer! Energys complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energys HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Pads
- Front End Link Set
- Body Mount Set
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint and Tie Rod End Boots
Energys special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicles chassis.
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
Item DetailsCamaro w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
Nova w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Camaro w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Firebird w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1968-72 Nova/Chevy II w/ Mon-Leaf Rear Springs
|MFG. Part #||3.18119G|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|
|Notes||Includes all bushings except for the sway bar bushings. Contains bushing grease.|