Platinum Series Shaft Rocker Arms - Chevy 1.5 Ratio
Chevy Small Block V8, 1.5 Rock Arm Ratio
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Any top quality engine you look at will have shaft type rocker arms on it, whether its NASCAR, NHRA or Bonneville racing. The reason is they are the strongest, most reliable rocker arm money can buy.
These include fully machined aluminum rockers, premium centerless ground shafts and needle bearings, alloy fasteners and tool steel lash adjusters.
For S/B Chevy with 23-degree valve aftermarket heads.
Item Details1.5 rocker ratio
STOP!! If your cylinder head is not listed below, DO NOT attempt to install this system!!
- Chevrolet OEM - Early Model Head with Standard Pivot and Standard Offset, Vortec, Fast Burn, Late Model Bowtie, LT1/LT4
- AFR - 165cc-225cc with Standard Stud Spacing
- All Pro Cylinder Heads - 200, #200, SP Head, Street Strip & 305-23
- Brodix - -8, -10, -11, Track 1, FB 1000
- Dart - Iron Eagle/ Sportsman II
- Edelbrock - Victor Jr./E-Tec.
- GM Performance Parts - 23° Aluminum
- Profiler - 23° Small Block Chevy, P/N 176
- Pro Topline - 23° Small Block Chevy
- RHS - 23° Pro Action
- Trick Flow - 23° Small Block Chevy: Super 23 SBC
- World Products - SR/Sportsman II
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Platinum Series Small Block Chevy Shaft Rocker Arms 1.6:1
Stock Small Block Chevy Steel Rocker Arms, 1.5:1
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Blumax S/B Chevy Self-Aligning Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 7/16 Stud
Extra Long Slot Small Block Chevy Steel Rocker Arms, 1.6:1
SBC Sportsman Steel Roller Tip Rocker Arms, Split Ratio, 3/8 Stud
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.