Pinto Spindle Bump Steer Correction Kit
- Speedway motors provides the selection you'll need to replace hard to find steering hardware in two easy to order kits
- With the Pinto front end in mind, these kits will work with many popular steering configurations
- Kit includes: (2) - Grade 8, 5/8"-18 x 4" Bolts, (2) - 5/8"-18 SAE Lock Nuts, (2) - 2" Bump steer correction spacers
- New parts make installation cleaner
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors provides the selection you'll need to replace hard to find steering hardware in two easy to order kits. Packaged with the Pinto front end in mind, however these kits will work with many popular steering configurations.
- (2) - Grade 8, 5/8"-18 x 4" Bolts
- (2) - 5/8"-18 SAE Lock Nuts
- (2) - 2" Bump steer correction spacers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Bump Steer Spacer for Pinto SpindlePart # 91636057Qty x 2
Pinto Bump Steer Bolts, 4 Inch LongPart # 91636059Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.