Ford 9 Inch Pinion-Mounted Emergency Brake Kit, 1310 Series Yoke
- Fits Ford 9" axles with Spicer 1310 series U-joints, with 1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32" width, part # 80292417
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength, manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Lightweight aluminum single piston cam-actuated caliper is black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke, Rotor Thickness: 3/16", Diameter: 8-3/4"
- Made in the USA
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway now offers the stand alone emergency brake system you asked for. Kit includes a 3/16" steel rotor, special pinion adapter, aluminum U-joint girdle (for 1310 series U-joints), Wilwood mechanical spot caliper, and all hardware.
Suggested cable kit to be used, as referenced in the instructions, is shown below and is # 491-80TP. Cable kit will include and utilize the special cable mounting stud as required for installation. The cable mounting stud included with the cable kit and as referenced in the instructions is not included with or part of this pionion mount rotor and caliper brake kit and it is not available as a separate item.
- Lightweight aluminum cam-actuated caliper (black anodized)
- Steel rotor bolts behind the driveshaft yoke
- Use with Spicer 1310 series u-joint yoke
- U-joint girdle design provides more surface area for the bearing cap for increased strength
- Girdle manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- Please note this will NOT fit all 9" Ford applications and is specific to the application requirements noted here.
- Fits Ford 9" axles with Spicer 1310 series U-joints, with 1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32" width. We offer this yoke, if needed, under 80292417.
- Use the 2" cap screws in the hardware kit 7153250-2 to assemble U-joint girdle 7158580 with rotor adapter 715BP15121.
- Rotor Thickness: 3/16"
- Rotor Diameter: 8-3/4"
- Pad Area (in2): 0.9"
- Pad Volume (in3): 0.31"
- Caliper Mount Center: 2.95"
- Caliper Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Caliper Dimension (Link)
- Pad Dimensions (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Rotor Adapter - Chevy/Jag/EtcPart # 715BP15121Qty x 1
Emergency Brake Replacement RotorPart # 715BP15112Qty x 1
U-Joint GirdlePart # 7158580Qty x 1
Wilwood 120-1360 Mechanical Spot Caliper, 1.62 Inch Bore / .25 DiscPart # 8351201360Qty x 1
Bracket Kit for 715-3250Part # 7153255Qty x 1
Hardware for 715-3250Part # 7153250-2Qty x 1
More Like This
Ford 9 Inch Drum Brake Kit, Big Ford New Style, 4.5x5/4.75x5 BP
GM 7.5 Inch 10 Bolt Bolt-On Rear Brake Kit w/ E-Brake
Speedway Power Remote-Mount Electric Emergency Brake Kit
Currie 96227 9 Inch Ford 11 x 2-1/4 Drum Brake Kit, 5 on 4.5/4.75 BP
Wilwood 140-12212-D D154 Rear Brake Kit, Small Ford 2.50 Off
Mustang II Complete 11 Inch Brake Kit, Ford 5 x 4-1/2 Bolt Pattern
Wilwood 140-15843 Dynalite Electronic Parking Brake Kit, Black
Wilwood 140-12553-D DPL Dual Rear Brake Kit, Big Ford 9 Inch
Wilwood 140-7143 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, Ford 9 Inch, 2.66 Offset
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Chevy Spindle
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.