Pertronix Ignitor Kits for Mallory 4 Cylinder Dual Point Distributors
Universal Fit, -50 - 300F Temp. Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor System. Kit completely replaces points ignition providing increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency over your old Mallory Dual Point ignition. The system fits neatly underneath the distributor cap and is compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
- Select CW for clockwise rotation or CCW for counterclockwise rotation distributors
447-141 Instructions (PDF)
Mallory 23, 24, YD, YL non-vacuum advance
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt Negative ground systems
- Pertronix ML-141C = 447141-CW
- Pertronix ML-141CC = 447141-CCW
More Like This
PerTronix ML-181 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 8 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
PerTronix ML-161 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 6 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
MSD 8861 GM HEI Module Bypass Cable
PerTronix 1283 Ignitor Kit, 1949-53 Ford Flathead, 12V
PerTronix 1183 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1931-58 GM 8 Cyl.
PerTronix 1144A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1962-74 Chevy 4 Cyl.
PerTronix 1261 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1949-74 Ford 6 Cylinder
PerTronix 1168LS Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1939-62 GM 6 Cyl.
PerTronix 1361A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1960-72 Mopar 6 Cyl.
PerTronix 1381A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1962-75 Mopar V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.