Pertronix 1382 Ignitor Kit, 1959-71 Chrysler Big Block With Vacuum Advance
Chrysler Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor points conversion kit. It provides increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency. The system completely eliminates the contact points and fits neatly underneath the distributor cap for a "stock" look. Compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt negative ground systems
More Like This
PerTronix 71385 Ignitor III Adaptive Dwell Control, Chrysler 8 Cyl
PerTronix 91381A Ignitor II Solid-State Ignition System, Chrysler V8
PerTronix 91382 Ignitor II Adaptive Dwell Control, Chrysler 8 Cyl
PerTronix 9CH-181 Ignitor II Solid-State Ignition System, Chrysler
Pertronix Ignitor Kits for Mallory 4 Cylinder Dual Point Distributors
PerTronix ML-181 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 8 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
MSD 8861 GM HEI Module Bypass Cable
PerTronix ML-161 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 6 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
PerTronix NE-141P12 Northeastern Ignitor, 4 Cylinder, 12 Volt
PerTronix 1248A Ignitor, Ford 4 Cylinder
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.