PerTronix D106811 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor GM 194-292 L6
194 Chevy Inline Six, 230 Chevy Inline Six, 250 Chevy Inline Six, 292 Chevy Inline Six, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Plug n' Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance at a price you can afford. Our distributors ship with Ignitor II technology modules. Replace your outdated points, electronic distributor or bulky HEIs with this performance proven system. Simply install the distributor in the engine, connect two wires and start it up! For even more performance, consider adding one of our compatible Flame-Thrower II coils for increased spark energy and higher RPM potential. The lineup includes the Flame-Thrower II canister style coils as well as our HC and HV E-core style coils. Integrated Ignitor II electronic ignition with variable dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance. Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage. Peak current level is reached just prior to spark for maximum energy without the heat build-up, increasing coil and module life. Adjusts spark timing at higher RPMs to compensate for the inherent electronic delay. Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting. Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage. Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution. Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range. Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up. Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
- Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Non-Vacuum Advance Red Male Cap
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings are lightweight yet offer maximum strength.
- Our Billet distributors ship with Ignitor II modules factory installed.
- Each billet distributor is hand polished and buffed to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shaft has low torsion displacement for accurate timing and extended operational life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and provide shaft and advance mechanism stability reducing high RPM vibration.
WarrantiesWarranty: 30 Months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical.
More Like This
PerTronix D305710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D305711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D300710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor, SBC/BBC Chevy, Black
PerTronix D300711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71050 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D71002 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71052 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71001 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71051 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
SBC HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Under Headers
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.