PerTronix D100800 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Black
Socket / Female Cap Type, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type, Black
- Integrated patented Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control.
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
- A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
- Ignitor II compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
- High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
- Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical.
Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.
Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
Application1957-1975 Chevrolet Bel Air
1958-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne
1969-1994 Chevrolet Blazer
1969-1972 Chevrolet Brookwood
1961-1974 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
1968-1986 Chevrolet C10 Suburban
1975-1986 Chevrolet C10
1992-1997 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban
1988-1997 Chevrolet C1500
1961-1974 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
1968-1986 Chevrolet C20 Suburban
1975-1986 Chevrolet C20
1992-1997 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban
1988-1997 Chevrolet C2500
1961-1974 Chevrolet C30 Pickup
1975-1986 Chevrolet C30
1988-1997 Chevrolet C3500
1967-1997 Chevrolet Camaro
1966-1996 Chevrolet Caprice
1964-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle
1963-1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
1957-1997 Chevrolet Corvette
1958 Chevrolet Del Ray
1959-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
1996-1997 Chevrolet Express 1500
1996-1997 Chevrolet Express 2500
1996-1997 Chevrolet Express 3500
1968-1974 Chevrolet G10 Van
1975-1995 Chevrolet G10
1968-1974 Chevrolet G20 Van
1975-1995 Chevrolet G20
1971-1974 Chevrolet G30 Van
1975-1996 Chevrolet G30
1959-1996 Chevrolet Impala
1961-1974 Chevrolet K10 Pickup
1968-1986 Chevrolet K10 Suburban
1975-1986 Chevrolet K10
1992-1997 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban
1988-1997 Chevrolet K1500
1961-1974 Chevrolet K20 Pickup
1968-1986 Chevrolet K20 Suburban
1975-1986 Chevrolet K20
1992-1997 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban
1988-1997 Chevrolet K2500
1968-1974 Chevrolet K30 Pickup
1977-1986 Chevrolet K30
1988-1997 Chevrolet K3500
1975-1986 Chevrolet K5 Blazer
1969-1972 Chevrolet Kingswood
1973-1976 Chevrolet Laguna
1964-1983 Chevrolet Malibu
1970-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1975-1979 Chevrolet Monza
1970-1979 Chevrolet Nova
1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty Series
1962 Chevrolet P10 Series
1973 Chevrolet P10 Van
1975-1979 Chevrolet P10
1961-1965 Chevrolet P20 Series
1968-1974 Chevrolet P20 Van
1975-1989 Chevrolet P20
1961-1965 Chevrolet P30 Series
1968-1974 Chevrolet P30 Van
1975-1997 Chevrolet P30
1987-1988 Chevrolet R10 Suburban
1987 Chevrolet R10
1989-1991 Chevrolet R1500 Suburban
1987-1988 Chevrolet R20 Suburban
1987-1988 Chevrolet R20
1989-1991 Chevrolet R2500 Suburban
1989 Chevrolet R2500
1987-1988 Chevrolet R30
1989-1991 Chevrolet R3500
1961-1966 Chevrolet Suburban
1995-1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
1969-1972 Chevrolet Townsman
1957-1958 Chevrolet Truck
1957 Chevrolet Two-Ten Series
1987-1988 Chevrolet V10 Suburban
1987 Chevrolet V10
1989-1991 Chevrolet V1500 Suburban
1987-1988 Chevrolet V20 Suburban
1987 Chevrolet V20
1989-1991 Chevrolet V2500 Suburban
1987-1988 Chevrolet V30
1989-1991 Chevrolet V3500
- PerTronix D100800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet Chevrolet Small Block/Big Block Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Non Vacuum Advance Black Cap
- Black Cap
- Female Cap
- Includes Cap And Rotor
- Machine Polished Finish
- Non Vacuum Advance Distributor
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use On Pollution Controlled Motor Vehicles
- Standard Deck Height Engine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
PerTronix D100810 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Black
PerTronix D7100700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Billet Distributor, SBC/BBC
PerTronix D100700 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Black
PerTronix D100801 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Red
PerTronix D7100810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Blk
PerTronix D300811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red Cap
PerTronix D7100800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Blk
PerTronix D100710 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Black
PerTronix D100711 Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor Ignitor II, Red
PerTronix D7100701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.