PerTronix 2001 Ignition Power Relay Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ignition Power Relay
Most AMC, Chrysler, Ford and pre-1974 (Non HEI) GM vehicles are equipped with OE resistance wires. Pertronixs Ignitor II and III ignition systems require a full +12V power connection between the ignition switch and the positive coil terminal. This requires bypassing the ballast resistor or resistance wire. In many cases, the original resistance wire is buried the vehicles wiring harness. Adding a Pertronix power relay will eliminate digging through the wiring harness and replacing wires. This 30 AMP relay kit can also be used with the original Ignitor conversion kits as well. The benefits in addition to easier installation are as follows:
• Minimizes conducted voltage spikes by isolating the ignition power source from other high current equipment
• Provides consistent full battery voltage¦No more voltage fluctuations from over loaded ignition switches
• Eliminates problems from worn-out and corroded ignition switches, connectors and wires
• Universal design¦Works with most battery ignition systems
• Small size¦Keep your engine bay looking stock
- PerTronix 2001 Ignition Power Relay Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.