Pedal Car Parts, AMF 6-1/2 Inch Drive Wheel
This wheel is the "free" or "coast" wheel for an AMF pedal car. This wheel uses a plastic bushing in the center hole of the wheel, which sleeves this hole down to the 3/8" needed for the axle. Without these bushings, these wheels will not work on the pedal car. We sell these bushings in a set of 6 (enough for one car- 3 "free" wheels, part # 918-00218).It is vital to purchase a set of these bushings whenever you buy the 918-00212-FRE wheels.
- AMF 6-1/2 Inch Wheel
- Choose between "drive" (double D center type hole) and "free" (pictured) wheel.
- Select the proper link below to view all parts for your pedal car.
- Please refer to application tab to double check part fitment.
- Parts shown in the exploded view but not listed are currently not available. Sorry!
Also part number 91803212, 91803412
- AMF Generic
- AMF Mustang
- AMF 508-519 Firefighter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pedal Car Parts, BMC/Garton Hot Rod Wheel Retainer
Pedal Car Parts, 6-1/2 Inch Murray® Wheel, No Hubcap Clips
Wheel and Tire Combo, 508/519 Generic Wheel Kit, Grey Hubcap
Murray® 1948 Pontiac Wheel Kit with 3 Inch Beehive Cap
Chrysler Airflow Wheel Kit, Striper-Dot Hub
1941 Chrysler/Lincoln Zephyr Wheel Kit
Murray® 7 Inch Tractor/Wagon Wheel for 1/2 Inch Axle, Free
Pedal Car Parts, 8 Inch Murray® Front Wheel with Tire
Pedal Car Parts, 7-1/2 Inch Smooth Wheel, for 3-3/8 Inch Hubcap
Pedal Car Parts, Murray® 7-1/2 Inch Ripple Wheel, 3 Inch Cap
Q & A
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.