Pedal Car Parts, AMF 508/519 Rear Axle with Pedal Strap Bearing
Universal Fit, Steel, Natural, 16.375" Overall Length
- The shaft measures 16.375" overall length
- Has a diameter measuring a total of 3/8"
- Made from durable steel with a natural finish
- Narrowest measurement (just outboard of the zig-zag portion) is 6.75"
- Total "stroke" of this shaft is 3"
AMF 508/519 Rear Axle with Pedal Strap Bearing
- This pedal car axle shaft measures 16.375" overall length
- The shaft is 3/8" diameter
- The narrowest measurement (just outboard of the zig-zag portion) is 6.75"
- Total "stroke" of the shaft is 3"
Select the link below to view all parts for your pedal car.
Please refer to application tab to double check part fitment.
Parts shown in the exploded view but not listed are currently not available. Sorry!Exploded Parts View for AMF 508-519 Firefighter (Link)
- AMF 508-519 Firefighter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Pedal Car Parts, AMF 508/519 Rear Axle Saddle Only
Murray® Pedal Car Parts, Rear Axle Bearing Assembly
Pedal Car Parts Murray® V-Front/Tooth Rear Axle Assembly with Saddle
Pedal Car Parts, Garton Rear Axle Assembly with Saddle
Pedal Car Parts, Steelcraft Pursuit Plane Rear Wheel Axle
Pedal Car Parts, Murray® Rear Axle Assembly with Saddle
Pedal Car Parts, Garton Mark V Rear Axle with Saddle
Pedal Car Parts, Garton Jeep Rear Axle Assembly with 11 Inch Saddle
Pedal Car Parts, BMC Racer Rear Axle Assembly
Murray® V-Front/Tooth Rear Saddle Only, 9-3/4 Inch Wide
Q & A
Learn about 'Speedy' Bill's passion for pedal cars and how that has been passed down through generations in the Smith family. Jess also explains the step by step process to assemble Speedway's Murray Comet style pedal car.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.