Speedway Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Hardware Included
- Works with most angle plug heads
- Will fit D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines
- These block hugger headers are specially designed for the Small Block Chevy Engine
- It is available in raw steel, hi-temp black painted or Armor Hot Coat (AHC) polished metallic ceramic finishes
- The flattened collector allows Tight Tucks to fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motors mounts
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. The flattened collector allows Tight Tucks to fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motors mounts. Includes gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Oval port flanges
- Steel construction
- Sold as a pair
- Available in raw steel, hi-temp black painted or Armor Hot Coat (AHC) polished metallic ceramic finishes
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Patriot Exhaust H8067-1 4.3 V6 Tight-Fit Shorty Headers, Ceramic
Patriot Exhaust H8086-B Tight Tuck Rear Swept Style LS Headers
Patriot Exhaust E-Rod LS Tube Headers, Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8016 Chevy Header Kit, 1-3/4 Brodix Spread Port
Patriot Exhaust H8474 Flathead Ford Lake Style Headers, Plain Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.