Patriot Exhaust H8500-1 Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod, Universal Buick
401 Buick Nailhead V8, 425 Buick Nailhead V8, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motor mounts. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers (excluding part # H8019 & H8090). Most Tight Tuck headers are available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coated or with Patriot's very popular metallic ceramic coating.
- Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motor mounts.
- Durable 16-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers. (excluding part # H8019 & H8090).
- Most Tight Tuck headers are available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coatedor with Patriot's very popular metallic ceramic coating.
- Show quality chrome finish is also available on selected applications.
- Patriot Exhaust H8500-1 1 5/8" Tight Tuck Header Street Rod Universal Buick Nail Head Metallic Ceramic Coating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.