Patriot Exhaust H8477 Clippster Header, 94-95 Mustang, Raw
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Raw, Rectangular Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Patriot Headers Mustang SB Raw
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1994-1995 Mercury Cougar 4.6L/281 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8477 1 5/8" Clippster Header Ford Mustang Small Block Ford 94-95 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 5/8"
- 50-State Smog Legal header C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-19
- Comes With EGR Provision
- Fits Dart/Windsor heads
- bolts directly to 94 and later factory headpipe
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8477-1 Clippster Header, 94-95 Mustang, CC
JBA 1626SJS Shorty Header, SS, 94-97 Pontiac 4.6L
JBA 1626SJT Shorty Header, SS, 94-97 Pontiac 4.6L
JBA 1626S Shorty Header, SS, 94-97 Pontiac 4.6L
Hooker 6229-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1996-2003 Mustang, 4.6L 4V
Doug's Headers D6682 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 05-06 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6683 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 05-07 Mustang, CC
Hooker 6233-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 2005-2009 Mustang, 4.6L 3V
Hooker 6233HKR Super Competition Headers, 2005-2009 Mustang, 4.6L 3V
Doug's Headers D6675 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 94-95 Mustang, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!