Patriot Exhaust H8476-1 Clippster Header, 86-93 Mustang, CC
Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Rectangular Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Patriot Header Mustang SB.
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts. Our applications include headers for small and big block Chevy engines, GM LS1/LS6 engines, small block and Flathead Ford engines and small block Mopar engines. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers (excluding part # H8019 & H8090). Most Tight Tuck headers are available in three finishes; uncoated for individual customizing, chrome finish for that show quality shine or with Patriots very popular metallic ceramic coating. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Patriot Exhaust H8476-1 1 5/8" Clippster Header Ford Mustang Small Block Ford 86-93 Metallic Ceramic Coating
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Patriot Exhaust E-Rod LS Tube Headers, Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8016 Chevy Header Kit, 1-3/4 Brodix Spread Port
Patriot Exhaust H8474 Flathead Ford Lake Style Headers, Plain Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8067-1 4.3 V6 Tight-Fit Shorty Headers, Ceramic
Patriot Exhaust H8086-B Tight Tuck Rear Swept Style LS Headers
Patriot Exhaust H8477-1 Clippster Header, 94-95 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8433-1 Clippster Header, 64-73 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8476 Clippster Header, 86-93 Mustang, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8476-B Clippster Header, 86-93 Mustang, Black
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!