Patriot Exhaust H8413-1 Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, CC
Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Patriot Header for 351C Engine Mustang (71-73)
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1971-1973 Ford Mustang 5.8L/351 V8
1971-1973 Mercury Cougar 5.8L/351 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8413-1 1 3/4" Full Length Header Ford Mustang 351C 71-73 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4"
- Fits four barrel heads (Boss 351)
- Requires Pwr. Strg. Brkt PN H7609.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8412-1 Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8413 Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8413-B Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8412-B Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8403-1 Full Length Header, 64-73 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8412 Full Length Header, 71-73 Mustang, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8433-1 Clippster Header, 64-73 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8433 Clippster Header, 64-73 Mustang, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8433-B Clippster Header, 64-73 Mustang, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!