Patriot Exhaust H8411 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter, Steel
Patriot Header for 351C Engine Mustang (67-70), Fairlane (70-71), Ranchero (70-71)
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1970 Ford Fairlane 5.8L/351 V8
1969-1970 Ford Mustang 5.8L/351 V8
1970-1971 Ford Ranchero 5.8L/351 V8
1970-1971 Ford Torino 5.8L/351 V8
1969-1970 Mercury Cougar 5.8L/351 V8
1970-1971 Mercury Cyclone 5.8L/351 V8
1970-1971 Mercury Montego 5.8L/351 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8411 1 3/4" Full Length Header Ford Mustang 351C 67-70 Raw Steel
- Collector: 2 1/2"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4"
- Fits four barrel heads (Boss 351)
- Requires Pwr. Strg. Brkt PN H7609.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8408 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8411-1 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8408-1 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8407-1 Full Length Header, 64-70 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8403-1 Full Length Header, 64-73 Mustang, CC
1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Flowtech 12118FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch Tube, Painted
Flowtech 32118FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.