Patriot Exhaust H8403-1 Full Length Header, 64-73 Mustang, CC
260 Ford Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Patriot Header for SBF Mustang (64-73), Falcon (66-70), Fairlane (66-73), Comet (66-69), Ranchero (66-73). Will not fit 351 Windsor
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1966-1967 Ford Fairlane 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1970 Ford Fairlane 5L/302 V8
1966-1968 Ford Falcon 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1970 Ford Falcon 5L/302 V8
1964 Ford Mustang 4.3L/260 V8
1964-1968 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1972 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
1966-1967 Ford Ranchero 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1973 Ford Ranchero 5L/302 V8
1968-1973 Ford Torino 5L/302 V8
1967-1968 Mercury Cougar 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1971 Mercury Cougar 5L/302 V8
1966-1967 Mercury Cyclone 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1971 Mercury Cyclone 5L/302 V8
1968-1973 Mercury Montego 5L/302 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8403-1 1 5/8" Full Length Header Ford Mustang Small Block Ford 64-73 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 5/8"
- Requires Pwr. Strg. Brkt PN H7609.
- Will Not Fit Dart/Windsor Heads
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Flowtech 32100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-4HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Patriot Exhaust H8403-B Full Length Header, 64-73 Mustang, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8409-1 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8411-1 Full Length Header, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!