Patriot Exhaust H8301 Full Length Header, 70-79 Firebird 350-455
Pontiac V8, Oldsmobile V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel
Full length and fenderwell headers provide the ultimate performance for street rodders with high performance engines. These header styles have longer primary tubes, which help produce more horsepower and torque than Tight Tucks. Chassis headers fit inside the frame rails, but if there is not enough room, our "up and over" fenderwell headers will provide the same great performance with an awesome look.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1970-1975 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1970-1979 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
1977-1979 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/403 V8
1971-1976 Pontiac Firebird 7.5L/455 V8
1973-1975 Pontiac Grand Am 5.7L/350 V8
1973-1975 Pontiac Grand Am 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1975 Pontiac Grand Am 7.5L/455 V8
1964-1966 Pontiac GTO 6.4L/389 V8
1967-1973 Pontiac GTO 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1973 Pontiac GTO 7.5L/455 V8
1964-1967 Pontiac LeMans 5.3L/326 V8
1968-1974 Pontiac LeMans 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1975 Pontiac LeMans 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1973 Pontiac LeMans 7.5L/455 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8301 1 5/8" Full Length Header Pontiac Firebird 350-455 70-79 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 5/8"
- Some factory heads do not have end bolt holes and should be drilled and tapped to assure proper sealing.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 31170FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11170FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 4901-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4901HKR Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4106HKR Super Competition Header, Painted
Hooker 4108-1HKR Super Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D564 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-67 GTO, CC
Doug's Headers D590 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, CC
Hooker Headers 70101518-3HKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, Black
Hooker Headers 70101519-1HKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers, Silver
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.