Patriot Exhaust H8207 Full Length Header, 67-74 Mopar B-Body, Raw
383 Chrysler Big Block V8, 400 Chrysler Big Block V8, 440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Raw, Steel
Patriot Header for Dodge/Plymouth B & E Bodies (67-82) BBM Engine Also Fits Challenger/Barracuda (70-74) BBM and Chrysler Cordoba (75) 400 Engine. Shown in optional metallic ceramic coating.
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1975 Chrysler Cordoba 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 6.3L/383 V8
1970-1972 Dodge Challenger 7.2L/440 V8
1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 7L/426 V8
1970-1971 Plymouth Barracuda 6.3L/383 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8207 1 7/8" Full Length Header Mopar B Body 383 67-74 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 7/8"
- Will not fit models equipped with air injection pump without modification
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8207-B Full Length Header, 67-74 Mopar B-Body, Black
Hooker 5903HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5903-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 13100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5020HKR Super Competition Shorty Header, Painted
Hooker 5602-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5602HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D451 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D453-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.