Patriot Exhaust H8207-1 Full Length Header, 67-74 Mopar B-Body, CC
383 Chrysler Big Block V8, 400 Chrysler Big Block V8, 440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Chrome, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Patriot Header for Dodge/Plymouth B & E Bodies (67-82) BBM Engine Also Fits Challenger/Barracuda (70-74) BBM and Chrysler Cordoba (75) 400 Engine
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1975 Chrysler Cordoba 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 6.3L/383 V8
1970-1972 Dodge Challenger 7.2L/440 V8
1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 7L/426 V8
1970-1971 Plymouth Barracuda 6.3L/383 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8207-1 1 7/8" Full Length Header Mopar B Body 383 67-74 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 7/8"
- Will not fit models equipped with air injection pump without modification
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8207-B Full Length Header, 67-74 Mopar B-Body, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8207 Full Length Header, 67-74 Mopar B-Body, Raw
383-440 Mopar Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Hooker 5903-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903HKR Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5903-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5903-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 5115-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5115HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D4477-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 68-74 Mopar, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!