Patriot Exhaust H8101 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, Raw
455 Oldsmobile V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural
Full length and fenderwell headers provide the ultimate performance for street rodders with high performance engines. These header styles have longer primary tubes, which help produce more horsepower and torque than Tight Tucks. Chassis headers fit inside the frame rails, but if there is not enough room, our "up and over" fenderwell headers will provide the same great performance with an awesome look.
- Full length headers are typically used for higher RPM horsepower, but can also increase the mid range torque in applications were there is room to fit a long tube design.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1968-1969 Oldsmobile 442 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon 7.5L/455 V8
1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1974 Oldsmobile Cutlass 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 7.5L/455 V8
1971-1974 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 7.5L/455 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8101 1 3/4" Full Length Header Cutlass 400-455 65-75 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4"
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8101-1 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, CC
Doug's Headers D741 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Doug's Headers D743 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Doug's Headers D755Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, Blk
Doug's Headers D755Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, CC
Flowtech 11154FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 31154FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31150FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11150FLT Long Tube Header
Hooker BlackHeart 70101518-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 68-72 A-Body
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.