Patriot Exhaust H8062 Header, 67-69 Camaro BBC, Raw, 2 Inch
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
Patriot Header for Camaro (67-69) with 396-502 Engine
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
1965-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1970 Chevrolet Bel Air 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.5L/396 V8
1970 Chevrolet Biscayne 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1970 Chevrolet Impala 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1969-1970 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8062 2" Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-69 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3 1/2"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 2"
- Big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit.
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8012 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8013-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8013-B Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8013 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8012-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8062-1 Header, 67-69 Camaro BBC, CC, 2 Inch
Hooker 2130HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2457-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11132FLT Long Tube Header, 3.5 Inch Collector Size
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.