Patriot Exhaust H8057-1 Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck 4.8-6.0L, CC
Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Round Port Flange Style, Steel, Silver
- Fits 2WD 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks (1999-2005) 4.8/5.3/6.0 Engines
- Made from durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers
- Three finished available to choose from
- Comes with a limited one year warranty
Coated Patriot Header for 2WD 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks (1999-2005) 4.8/5.3/6.0 Engines
Don't give up looking for headers for your vehicle. Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford. Built with surface machined thick steel flanges for a great seal and mandrel bent mild steel tubing. Patriot headers are available raw or with metallic ceramic coating. Unlike paint or chrome, metallic ceramic coating is easy to keep clean, resists rust and corrosion and will not discolor. Metallic ceramic coating also reduces underhood temperatures. All Patriot headers come with installation hardware, collector reducers, gaskets and instructions. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application2002-2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 5.3L/323 V8
2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 6L/364 V8
1999-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L/294 V8
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6L/364 V8
2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6L/364 V8
2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 5.3L/323 V8
1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 6L/364 V8
2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6L/364 V8
2003-2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 5.3L/323 V8
2000-2005 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 6L/364 V8
2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD 6L/364 V8
1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L/294 V8
2001-2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6L/364 V8
1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 6L/364 V8
2001-2005 GMC Sierra 3500 6L/364 V8
2000-2005 GMC Yukon XL 2500 6L/364 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8057-1 1-5/8'' Header Chevrolet Truck 4.8/5.3/6.0L 99-05 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 5/8"
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8057 Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck 4.8-6.0L, Raw
JBA 6850S Full Length Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck
JBA 6850SJS Full Length Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Patriot Exhaust H8058-1 Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck BBC, CC, 1-3/4 Inch
JBA 1674S-1 Shorty Header, 97-11 Ranger/Explorer
Patriot Exhaust H8049-1 Header, 67-87 Chevy Truck, CC, 1-5/8
JBA 1674S-1JT Shorty Header, 97-11 Ranger/Explorer
Patriot Exhaust H8058 Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck BBC, Raw, 1-3/4 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8059-1 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8054-1 Header, 73-87 Chevy Truck BBC, CC, 1-3/4 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.