Patriot Exhaust H8016 Chevy Header Kit, 1-3/4 Brodix Spread Port
Universal Fit, Roadster Header Tube Type, Raw, Spread Port Flange Style, Steel, Natural
Save money by welding and assembling your own headers! These small block Chevy header kits will work for many racing and rodding applications. It includes everything you need to assemble a pair of high-quality headers: eight mandrel-bent primary tubes, two pre-formed collectors, two extra-thick standard-port flanges, two gaskets, and 12 header bolts.
Designed for the seasoned, hands-on enthusiast, weld up headers will require some cutting, fitting and welding.
- Thick 5/16" steel flanges
- Mandrel-bent 18-gauge mild steel tubing
- Pre-formed 4-into-1 collectors
- 8" length from longest to tube flange to bend
- 5" length from shortest tube flnge to the bend
Item Details1-3/4" Brodix Spread Port, 3-1/2" Collector
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 38 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.