Add to Cart
Patriot Exhaust H8014 Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod, LS1, Raw
HDR STR ROD UNIV LS1
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
HDR STR ROD UNIV LS1
Part # UP92284
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP92284 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8016 Chevy Header Kit, 1-3/4 Brodix Spread Port
Patriot Exhaust H8474 Flathead Ford Lake Style Headers, Plain Steel
Patriot Exhaust E-Rod LS Tube Headers, Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8067-1 4.3 V6 Tight-Fit Shorty Headers, Ceramic
Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Patriot Exhaust H8086-B Tight Tuck Rear Swept Style LS Headers
Patriot Exhaust H8006 Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod, LS1, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8500-B Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod, Universal Buick
Patriot Exhaust H8500-1 Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod, Universal Buick
Patriot Exhaust H8437 Tight Tuck Header, Street Rod Universal 460, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.