Patriot Exhaust H8013 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy W-Series V8, Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style
- Specifically designed for the 67-81 Camaro with the Big Block Chevy engine
- Engineered to provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Built with 16 and 18 gauge tubing for added durability
- Comes complete with all necessary gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers needed for the install
- Primaries have a 1-7/8" diameter and go into a 3" collector
Cliptster Header for Chevy Camaro, Chevelle, Malibu, and El Camino BB (67-81)
Clippster or Mid Length style headers are perfect for grafting modern uni-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
1965-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Bel Air 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.6L/402 V8
1965 Chevrolet Biscayne 6.7L/409 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Biscayne 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Camaro 6.6L/402 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Caprice 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet El Camino 7.4L/454 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Impala 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 7.4L/454 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 7.4L/454 V8
1969-1970 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8013 1 7/8" Clippster Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-81 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 7/8"
- Big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit
- Not recommended for generation six 502cid engines with alum. headss
- Will not fit w/Saginaw 825 Strg.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8013-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8013-B Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8012 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8012-1 Clippster Header, 67-81 Camaro BBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8021-1 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8021-B Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8056-B Clippster Header, 64-94 GM, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8056 Clippster Header, 67-81 GM, Raw 1-5/8 In
Patriot Exhaust H8021 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8056-1 Clippster Header, 64-94 GM, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.