Patriot Exhaust H3200 Muffler Varaflow, 24 x 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Perforated Tube w/Packing Muffler Type, 2.50" Inlet Diameter, 18.00" Body Length
This new muffler features SFI Technology and utilizes an electric motor and valve assembly which allows the user to adjust the sound of their exhaust, while they drive. SFI stands for Sound Flow Inversion, Patriot's proprietary valve and baffle design which allows the user to redirect the flow of the exhaust to instantly change the volume and tone. The primary purpose for this design is not only to allow the driver to get the exact sound they are looking for but to also tune out annoying drones when driving down the highway and then have the option to make more noise on "Cruise Night". At idle the deference between open and closed positions is approximately 5 dB. At 5000 RPM the difference is closer to 15 dB. For reference, an increase of 10 dB. in sound is two times louder and an increase of 20 dB. is four times louder. The VaraFlow Muffler is made from corrosion resistant Stainless Steel and polished to a high luster. VaraFlow mufflers come complete with a simple two wire hookup in a shielded harness, illuminated control switch and wiring instructions for single or dual switch installations. Sold individually.
- The VaraFlow Muffler features a 2 1/2" inlet and outlet, a slim 4" body design and tight fitting servo motor making this muffler ideal for applications where space is at a premium.
- Electric motor and Valve assembly that allows the vehicle owner to adjust the sound of their exhaust, while they drive.
- The muffler body is 18" in length with a 24" overall length and features a free flowing 2 1/4" perforated core.
- The Patriot VaraFlow muffler comes complete with a simple two wire hookup with a shielded harness, illuminated control switch and wiring instructions for single or dual switch installations.
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Patriot Exhaust H3200 Muffler Varaflow 24"x 2 1/2" Inlet/Outlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H3345 Muffler Hi-Flow Glasspack
Patriot Exhaust H3133 Muffler Mini-Style, 1 Inch Core
Patriot Exhaust H3121 Muffler Mini-Style, 1-1/4 Inch Core
Patriot Exhaust H3132 Muffler Mini-Style, 1 Inch Core
Stainless Steel Chamber Muffler, 3 Inch, Centered/Centered
Stainless Steel Chamber Muffler, 3 Inch Centered/ 2.5 Dual Outlet
Stainless Steel Bullet Muffler
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 3 Inch, Center Inlet/Center Outlet
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 3.0 Center Inlet/2.5 Dual Outlet
Patriot Exhaust H3544 Muffler Hi-Flow Glasspack
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.