Painless Wiring 70791 ClassicBraid Fuel Injection Wire Conduit Kit
Universal Fit, -94 deg. F to 257 deg. F Temp. Range, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This ClassisBraid fuel injection kit from Painless Performance is a self-wrapping split braided wiring loom for that classic show car look! This new appearance will change your engine bay appearance and give it a factory installed look.
- Tightly woven construction
- Provides excellent blockage against mud and dirt
- Maintains adequate drainage
- Lateral split design has a minimum 25% overlap to allow for easy installation
- Optimum wiring protection
- Resistant To Automotive Chemicals & Fluids and Abrasion
- Melting Point 482°F
- Continuous Temperature Rating -94°F to 257°F
- Made in the USA
- Sold as Kit
- 8 ft. – 1” ClassicBraid
- 3 ft. - ¾” ClassicBraid
- 12 ft. - ½” ClassicBraid
- 50 ft. - ¼" ClassicBraid
- 23 ft. – 1/8” ClassicBraid
- 2 ft. - 3/8” Heat Shrink
- 1 ft. - ¼" Heat Shrink
- 1 ft. - ½" Heat Shrink
- 100 - 4" Tie Wraps
- 50 - 7" Tie Wraps
- 1 roll - Electrical Tape
- 2 rolls - Stretch and Seal Tape
More Like This
Painless Wiring 70970 ClassicBraid Chassis Wire Conduit Kit
Painless 70956 1/8 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 20 Feet
Painless 70958 1/2 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 10 Feet
Painless 70959 3/4 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 6 Feet
Painless Wiring 70920 PowerBraid Chassis Harness Kit
Painless Wiring 70922 PowerBraid Installation Conduit Kit,Wire Harness
Painless 70957 1/4 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 20 Feet
Painless 70960 1 Inch ClassicBraid Wire Sleeving, 12 Feet
Painless Performance 70916 PowerBraid Split Braided Sleeving, 12 FT
Painless 70902 1/2 Inch Powerbraid Split Braided Sleeving, 10 Foot
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.