Painless Wiring 20107 1955-1957 Chevy 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
55-57 Bel Air, 55-57 One-Fifty Series, 55-57 Two-Ten Series, 1957 Del Ray, Fuse Block Included
This 21 circuit kit is designed to fit the 1955-1957 "Tri-Five Chevy". This harness features a factory location Painless mounting plate for the fuse block, and special dash & turn signal connectors. Included with this harness you will also find pre wired plugs for the headlights and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch - Wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuse block
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched) - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Also included in kit is a fuse block mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.