Painless Wiring 20106 1955-57 Chevy 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 28 circuit kit is designed to fit the 1955-1957 "Tri-Five Chevy" and includes additional circuits for power options and accessories. This harness features a factory location Painless mounting plate for the fuse block, and special dash & turn signal connectors. Included with this harness you will also find pre wired plugs for the headlights and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio/Clock - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- A/C & Heat
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, trunk light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 20107 1955-1957 Chevy 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500423 1955-1956 Chevy OEM Style Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500434 1957 Chevy Style Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Painless 20110 1966-1967 Chevy II/Nova 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20121 1967-1968 Mustang 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20122 1969-1970 Mustang 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness