Painless Performance 10308 18 Circuit Modular Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 18 Number of Circuits
- Kit is designed for those with a T-Bucket or Roadster with minimized needs
- Compact, streamlined, simple to install harness has all the basic circuitry needs such as
- Made for “minimalist” vehicles with no power windows, no power door locks, no power seats... just the basics
- Engineered to work well in any of the Speedway kit cars
- Also included in kit is a fuse block mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors
Designed for those with a T-Bucket or Roadster with minimized needs. This compact, streamlined, simple to install harness has all the basic circuitry needs: headlights, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, hazards, horn, gauges, wipers, radio, electric fan, electric choke and one accessory circuit. Each wire is color-coded and printed the entire length for ease of installation. As an added plus, the fuse block is modular so if you decide at some point to add additional accessories to your bucket, you can easily snap another four circuits into place. Also included are connectors to GM/Ididit/Flaming River Columns for ignition switch and turn signals and a heavy-duty lead for a high-output alternator.
This wiring harness is just a nice simple basic harness that will work well in a variety of vehicles. It’s for “minimalist” vehicles with no power windows, no power door locks, no power seats... just the basics. Works well in any of the Speedway kit cars.
Harness includes these circuits:
- Engine section wires including battery B+, alternator B+, alternator field exciter, coil ignition B+, tachometer/coil-, temperature sender, oil pressure sender, electric choke.
- Starter solenoid section crank signal wire
- Headlight section wires including high & low beam headlight, front left & front right turn, front park lights, horn, and cooling fan relay activation wire
- Headlight switch section wires including power to headlight switch, power out to park lights, tail lights, power out to gauge illumination and headlight dimmer switch
- Turn signal switch wires including power into switch from flasher, power out to front/rear left/right turn signals, horn button activation and into emergency flasher switch
- Ignition switch section wires including B+ power into switch, power out to fuseblock ignition, power out to fuseblock accessory, power out to coil and crank signal to starter solenoid
- Tail section wires including left/right turn, left/right park, brake light, third brake light, and fuel sender.
- Instrument panel section wires including gauge power, gauge illumination, and signal wires for fuel, temp, oil, voltage, tachometer and indicator wires for left/right turn and high beam headlight
- Accessory switch section wires including wiper switch power, radio B+ and ignition hot and cooling fan switch power and output
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Safety Wire Twister Plier Tool, 9 Inch
Snap Spade Style Terminals, 6-32 Blue, 16-14 Gauge
Male Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Female Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Fully Insulated Female Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Vinyl Eyelet Terminals, 5/16 Inch, 12-10 Gauge
Speedway 1985-89 Tuned Port Mass Air Engine Harness
Basic Universal Shop Wiring Kit
Super Deluxe Universal Shop Wiring Kit
Blue Vinyl Butt Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.