Painless Wiring 10205 27 Circuit Classic-Plus Wiring Harness
73-87 Chevy, 73-87 GMC, 27 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 27 circuit 1973-1987 GMC/Chevy Painless wiring harness was designed to fit the trucks, Blazers, and Suburbans, whether C10, C20, or C30. It features a factory style bulkhead connector, allowing for easy mounting of the fuse block in the factory location, and has many of the factory connectors already installed on the harness out of the box. Including: the headlight connectors & switch, dimmer switch, wiper motor, ignition switch, blower motor & switch, blower resistor, and instrument cluster. Each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation. Wire your Squarebody once and wire it right with Painless!
- Customizable To Fit Your Projects Needs
- Every Wire Has Its Function Printed On It Every Few Inches
- Pre-Grouped Wire Sections
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Headlight connectors & switch
- Dimmer switch
- Wiper motor
- Ignition switch
- Blower motor & switch
- Blower resistor
- Instrument cluster
1973-1987 Chevrolet or GMC Pickup, Blazer, Suburban
- Number of Circuits: 27 Circuits - 18 Fuses w/ Horn Relay & Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Factory Fitment
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Pass through: Bulkhead Connector
- Color Code Based: Factory GM
- Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
- Year: 1973 - 1987
- Make: Chevrolet or GMC
- Model: C & K Truck/SUV
- Engine: Non Fuel Injected
- Transmission: Non Electronic
Harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Camper Cover Light
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Accessory / Four Wheel Drive Switch
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cruise Control
- Dome and Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Brake Warning Light, 4-Wheel Drive Light, Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temp. Gauge)
- Park Lights
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched) (Brake Warning Light, 4-Wheel Drive Light, Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Speakers, Tachometer, Temp. Gauge)
- Tail Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.