Painless Wiring 10111 23 Circuit Wire Harness for 1987-91 YJ Jeep
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 23 circuit harness from Painless Performance is a direct fit for your 1987-1991 YJ Jeep. It has a factory-style bulkhead connector that mounts the fuse block in the OEM location. Made in the USA!
- All connectors and terminals needed
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Factory color coated wires for easy installation
Note: Factory EFI and emissions ICM are not supported
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Dome and Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fuel Injection Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Brake Warning Light, 4-Wheel Drive light, Fuel Gauge, HVAC Panel Lighting, Oil Gauge, Tachometer, Temp. Gauge)
- Park Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights and License Plate Light
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump (Front and Rear)
More Like This
Painless 20101 1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird 24 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless 10123 1966-1976 Ford Muscle Car 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20120 1964-1966 Mustang 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless 10106 22 Circuit Wiring Harness for 1975 and Later CJ Jeeps
Painless Wiring 10112 19 Circuit Wire Harness for 1963-66 GM Pickups
Painless Wiring 10118 21 Circuit Wire Harness, 1967-77 Ford F-Series
Painless 10206 1967-1972 GM 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10150 21 Ciruit 1975-86 Jeep CJ Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20112 Direct Fit Wiring Harness, 1970-73 Camaro
Painless Wiring 20113 26 Circuit Wiring Harness, 1974-77 Camaro
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.