Painless Wiring 10111 23 Circuit Wire Harness for 1987-91 YJ Jeep
This 23 circuit harness from Painless Performance is a direct fit for your 1987-1991 YJ Jeep. It has a factory-style bulkhead connector that mounts the fuse block in the OEM location. Made in the USA!
- All connectors and terminals needed
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Factory color coated wires for easy installation
Note: Factory EFI and emissions ICM are not supported
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Dome and Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fuel Injection Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Brake Warning Light, 4-Wheel Drive light, Fuel Gauge, HVAC Panel Lighting, Oil Gauge, Tachometer, Temp. Gauge)
- Park Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights and License Plate Light
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump (Front and Rear)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 60510 Ford 1986-95 5.0L EFI Wire Harness
Painless Wiring 10118 21 Circuit Wire Harness, 1967-77 Ford F-Series
Painless Wiring 10112 19 Circuit Wire Harness for 1963-66 GM Pickups
Mallory 29349 Wire Harness
PerTronix D9007 Flame-Thrower HEI Distributor 4-Pin Wire Harness
Smittybilt 2912 Trailer Wire Harness
AutoMeter 5298 Wire Harness,Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Street/Analog
Speedway Interior Dome Light Wire Harness for 1970-73 Camaro
Speedway Center Console Auto Trans Wire Harness, 1968 Camaro
Speedway Under Dash Courtesy Light Wire Harness, 67-68 Camaro
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.