Painless Wiring 10111 23 Circuit Wire Harness for 1987-91 YJ Jeep
87-91 Jeep Wrangler, 23 Number of Circuits, Is Fuse Block Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 23 circuit harness from Painless Performance is a direct fit for your 1987-1991 YJ Jeep. It has a factory-style bulkhead connector that mounts the fuse block in the OEM location. Made in the USA!
- All connectors and terminals needed
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Factory color coated wires for easy installation
Note: Factory EFI and emissions ICM are not supported
This harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory / Cigarette Lighter
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Dome and Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Emergency flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fuel Injection Power
- Fused Power Source
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges (Brake Warning Light, 4-Wheel Drive light, Fuel Gauge, HVAC Panel Lighting, Oil Gauge, Tachometer, Temp. Gauge)
- Park Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)
- Tail Lights and License Plate Light
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signals
- Wipers and Washer Pump (Front and Rear)
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!