Painless 20102 1969-1974 GM Muscle Car 25 Circuit Wiring Harness
69-74 Buick, 68-74 Chevy, 70-74 Oldsmobile, 68-74 Pontiac, 25 Number of Circuits
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. Instructions included.
This 25 circuit harness was designed to fit the following 1969-1974 GM muscle cars: Camaro/Firebird, Nova, El Camino, Monte Carlo, Apollo, Chevelle, Cutlass, Skylark, Tempest, and GTO. This harness features a pre-wired factory style bulkhead connector that plugs directly into the back of the fuse block in the factory location. Factory original quick connect terminals are included for the in dash printed circuit board. Pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch. Included with this harness youll also find a detailed manual and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
F-Body, X-Body, A-Body
- 1969-1974 Camaro/Firebird
- 1969-1974 Nova
- 1969-1974 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- 1970-1974 Monte Carlo
- 1973-1974 Apollo
- 1969-1974 Skylark
- 1969-1974 Cutlass
- 1969-1974 GTO/Tempest
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch / washer pump- Power to wiper switch and the wires between wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Heat/AC Switch - Power into switch and wires between switch and blower motor/resistor block.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, trunk light, license plate light, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Emergency Flashers
- Fan Relay Activation Power
- Fused Power Source
- Cigarette Lighter light, Brake warning light, generator light
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10308 18 Circuit Modular Wiring Harness
Safety Wire Twister Plier Tool, 9 Inch
Snap Spade Style Terminals, 6-32 Blue, 16-14 Gauge
Male Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Female Bullet Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Fully Insulated Female Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Vinyl Eyelet Terminals, 5/16 Inch, 12-10 Gauge
Speedway 1985-89 Tuned Port Mass Air Engine Harness
Blue Vinyl Butt Connectors, 16-14 Gauge
Red Vinyl Butt Connectors, 22-16 Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about the Speedway 12 Circuit Wiring Harness.